Triggering specific scenarios and building mock vendors to end to end test can be time consuming. Synctera sandbox provides a few tools to help speed up testing so you can build resilient, polished apps.
- Triggers for specific flows such as KYC failure or a Watchlist can be found in the sandbox KYC test case document.
- Triggers to simulate inbound transactions can be found in our simulations api reference.
- Customer data can be reset using the sandbox wipe feature described below.
Leveraging these three tools enables integrators to run end to end tests against the Synctera sandbox environment.
The following request will programmatically wipe sandbox:
curl \ -X POST \ https://api-sandbox.synctera.com/v0/wipe \ -H "Authorization: Bearer $apikey"
curl example mentioned above assumes that you have set up
apikey environment variables. See Authentication for instructions. Currently, this only runs in sandbox and cannot run in PROD.
Sandbox wipe will delete customer data but keep configuration data.
The following resources will be wiped:
- Account applications
- Account products (interest)
- Card images
- External Accounts
- Internal Accounts
- Payment schedules and history
- Transactions (including for Internal Accounts)
- Webhook events
The following data will be retained
- Account Templates
- API Keys
- Bank/Partner data
- Card product
- Disclosure document records
- Viral loop waitlist
- Webhook registration and secrets
Updated 4 days ago